Are you a fan of Cambria Hotels and traveling for the holidays? If so, you’re in luck.
The Choice Hotel Group has announced a new promotion that will fast track you to elite status and all its privileges.
The “Stay Twice, Earn Gold Elite Status” promotion is exactly what it sounds like. If you book two stays at any Cambria Hotel by Feb. 29, 2019, you will automatically earn Choice Privileges Gold Elite status through 2019. Gold Elite Status is part of Choice Hotels’ Choice Privileges program, which includes a variety of perks and benefits for travelers, including airline miles, bonus points, exclusive reservation and customer service lines and more.
Two steps to gold
Register at the Choice Hotels promotion page, then book your two stays on ChoiceHotels.com, the Choice Hotels mobile app or by calling 800-4Choice. That’s it. Your first Cambria stay must begin on or after Nov. 2, 2018, and the second stay must begin by Feb. 29, 2019.
More to be had
Running alongside the Gold Elite Status deal is the “Stay Twice, Earn a Free Night” promotion, which allows Choice Privileges members to earn a free night with every two qualifying stays.
Members can combine promotions now through Nov. 9, 2018, meaning if you book two stays before that date, you’ll get Gold Elite status and a future free night at more than 1,000 Choice Hotels across the world.
Image courtesy of The Choice Hotel Group
How to maximize your rewardsYou want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
7 guaranteed ways to find cheap hotel rooms
3 ways consumers benefit when hotels compete with Airbnb
Best hotel credit cards of 2018