uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 01-07-2019, 03:10 PM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 138,423 Times in 3,563 Posts

Thanks, I will try and include some easily searchable stuff to try and enhance my episodes.

Try searching Annabelle Apison for a dead ringer for my 'buddy' 'G', especially if you find her nude in front of the mirror scene from the UK original series of 'Shameless' where she even sports an identical landing strip, from what I can see.

She also was in the series 'Big Women' but she was younger then. However her bottom wobble in that clip is totally 'G'.

Clip here of Big Women, for members who can see OCC videos.

http://lechenie-diabeta-10.ru/sho...&postcount=197

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 01-07-2019 at 03:16 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2019, 01:13 PM

Apologies for the delay!

As I said, I'd rather not describe the session with Alan, suffice to say, I did the minimum required and the whole process seemed less erotic than the shower had been. Everyone was on ‘best behaviour’ as he had set his boundaries, as before. Sian later let on that Alan, although he had been married and had two young children, was in the process of coming out, as a gay man. This HAI weekend had been recommended by his therapist! Probably a HAI member themselves! This all came out in the group session she shared with him.

Anyway, you've waited long enough. Initially, Sue was going to be next, but she shook her head and pointed to Sian to take a turn next on the mat. I took up position on the right side and the other two took the left side of the body. After receiving the “no boundaries’ message, we were talked through the process (as a room) by one of the facilitators on a microphone. We began by whispering ‘positive words' into her ears. Mine tended to be along the lines of ‘you have the most exquisite skin’ or ‘I think you are incredibly beautiful’ sort of thing, very corny, but it was all meant to overlap with three people whispering all at once!

Then, the stroking started, I began with her neck and shoulders, Alan was matching me on his side, whilst Sue stroked her other arm. I decided I needed to do that too, as I had twice as much delicious Sian to cover, being on my own! As I came back up to shoulders, the instruction was to work from shoulder to waist...and don't forget the ‘butterfly kisses' everyone! I didn't need a second reminder, one light kiss on her shoulder blade and another on the small of her back. She was covered in the lightest downy fur there, and despite unperformed shower gel, she had the most lovely natural fragrance. After a few seconds we were told “go down to the back of the knees". I'd looked forward to this, Sian's very pert buttocks were now under my fingertips and then...on my lips! Wow, I gave several (to many!) butterfly kisses to those firm mounds. As my face went lower, I was aware of long black hairs being very visible between her buttocks. Soon, all to soon we reached the knees then down to the feet. I'm not into feet as such, but hers were small and very beautiful, I kissed her toes, whilst stroking the soles of her feet. This brought on a fit of giggles from the top end of our mat and I saw the other pair were copying me.

Then, Sian (and the other individuals being showered) were told to roll onto their backs and we were told to go upwards in the same way, but now on the front part of the body. Well, as you can imagine, the feet were fun, but coming back up, my eyes were drawn to the rampant black tangle of hair, my fingertips and lips were about to encounter. I like to remember Sian parting her knees a little, but I think that might be wishful thinking, as I stroked and kissed them.

Without staring too much, I tried to see 'pink girl bits' through the hairy jungle, but I don't think I did! What I did do however, when we were told to proceed upwards to the waist, was let my fingertips gently caress through the outer edges of her hairy triangle and halfway up, I planted a butterfly kiss on the inner part of her hip, this meant for a fleeting second, my nose was deep in her bush! By the time we reached her breasts, I was rapidly getting a hard on, although by lying alongside her, I could hide it quite well. The others were concentrating on the task, as was pretty much everyone in the room. Again, I probably took things a little far. My fingertips slid gently over the tiny strawberry like nipple of her breast nearest and I followed it up by placing my lips (for a second only) on her nipple itself. How I wanted my tongue to do the job properly! Then, it was back to whispering sweet ‘nothings' into her ears and the turn came to an end. I felt exhilarated and strangely exhausted.

We listened to the facilitators making some general comments about the experience and I willed the blood to leave my penis, as I guessed it would be my turn next! Shit, keep talking guys!
Old 01-09-2019, 01:59 PM

The recap had taken about a minute and I peered downwards to see my cock had lost some of its interest, I'd try and lie face down without it being on show too much. Then, it was time to take a turn. The instructions came through the microphone “next person, please take to the mat".

I looked at Sue, who again shook her head and now nodded for me to take the next turn. I moved almost lizard like to reach the mat without exposing too much of what ultra close contact of Sian's nude body had caused, then came the shock! From the facilitators, came the words “and for the next two people, we'll start with them lying on their backs to start". Oh shit, I couldn't avoid it! I twisted around and lay backwards, my semi erect member just catching my eye as I put my head back and closed my eyes, as instructed.

Due to the way the foursome worked, Sian was now on one side of me, the other two took the other side. The shower of words started, I can only say it was a wonderful experience and all the words seemed very nice and were all very mixed up, making whole sentences difficult to understand. In my dreams I always hear Sian's voice whispering “I love your always hard cock" but, I think that stretched the truth! The stroking and kissing was exquisite, with eyes closed its difficult to know who is doing what. With Sian kneeling on my right side, I was aware it was her stroking my arm and fingers, but lower down, it was less easy to discern. A butterfly kiss brushed my right hip, I felt fingertips slowly slide through my own pubes...then it happened! A butterfly kiss first on the lower shaft then another, right on the tip of my penis. Sian? I can only think it must have been, it also confirmed that my member was at least lying flat, the right way up! I just hope it looked more impressive (from that close range) than it might have been, if it was in it’s normal resting state! My legs received the same gentle treatment and I was instructed to roll onto my front. The reverse process was lovely, but not as wonderful as the trip south had been. Both buttock cheeks got attention from both sides now, Sue and not Alan, I always assure myself, we recollecting the experience.

I sat up, relieved I was now flaccid and moved alongside a smiling Sian, her gorgeous face flushed pink, just as if she had just got out of the bath! This was more than can be said for Sue, she looked very I’ll at ease and on being instructed to lay down, did so with little enthusiasm. We asked the question and to everyone's surprise, she said “please avoid my breasts and my...um...front bottom area" This statement caused Sian to collapse in a fit of giggles that made half the room look at our foursome. A mild rebuke came from the facilitator, telling everyone to be sincere and solemn in this exercise. We carried the process through, as instructed but it had clearly lost the magical element for Sue. Was this why we were instructed to abstain from sex, even with ourselves?

That I cannot explain, but Sue seemed pretty unenthusiastic for the remaining couple of hours we had at the course. I'll tell you about those, next time.
Old 01-09-2019, 04:34 PM

Thanked 3,322 Times in 548 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
That I cannot explain, but Sue seemed pretty unenthusiastic for the remaining couple of hours we had at the course. I'll tell you about those, next time.
From your account, it seems pretty obvious to me that Sue saw and heard your interest in Sian and felt hurt or insecure about herself.
Old 01-11-2019, 05:15 AM

The event ended with a ‘mill and hug' melee to end all melees, where everyone has to hug everybody in turn, as two circles of Male and female course members rotate in opposite directions. I had some memorable hugs in this exercise! Alex (now it seemed bonded with a young Male course member she had started the day with in the ‘show me' exercise ) whispered in my ear “mmm, you are the best hugger", Emma seemed very happy to hug too, the feeling of her soft squashy breasts against my chest pops into my mind whenever she appears on a TV panel show nowadays. And Sian of course, her hug broke the rules! I embraced her top half and brought her close, wanting to smell her gorgeous skin for one last time. She said nothing, but as we were about to part, she pushed her hips hard against mine (what we were told we must not do) and I felt the tip of my soft cock plunge into black tangle of pubes.
She pulled back and smiled a smile I hoped might mean something, but I was to be disappointed. Sue smiled at me when we met up in the circle, now seemingly much more at ease. ‘G' too gave me a big smile and whispered “are you a convert now?”, referring to HAI and I replied “oh yes!” and gave her a big squeeze to make my point.

Then it was time to get dressed, pack up and brave the holiday Monday traffic in a four hour drive home. We were given details of a closed FB group where (if we wanted) we could join to keep in contact with others from the weekend. I stopped in a deserted layby and relieved myself in matter of seconds, running my mind back over the day. What a sensual experience and all for £150! I'd forgotten to mention that these weekend events normally cost £450 a time, but HAI subsidies Level 1 courses, as the Levels have to be completed in order. HAI social membership is open to everybody who has completed this course.

The FB group was busy in the days that followed as people joined and shared their post weekend thoughts. Sian took a fortnight to show up and described herself (in case anyone could not remember her) as ‘tiny tits, big bush' when she did! I sent the odd PM to see if we could possibly meet up somewhere, but to no avail. She lived in West Wales and I on the south coast, so just bumping into her was not likely.

I went to a HAI social weekend that summer in Glastonbury, but she was not there. The social event was clothes optional at times, but no woman stripped fully except the female of the ‘host couple’s and she was nearly 70. Slowly, the FB group dried up on new posts and it was closed by whoever set it up after 6 months. Sue never joined. I'm pleased I saved Sian's avatar as I've not found her on FB itself. I I saw J**** twice over the next three years including a weekend at her home (spare bedroom!) as she was trying again to start the failed relationship that had caused her to visit CR. We are still 'FB friends' but no longer have 'relationship coaching' phone calls for hours, that we did for three years! 'G', (so J***** informs me), is in a BDSM relationship and now lives half the year in a hut in one of the UKs oldest nudist clubs, north of London.

Over the next two years, I used HAI techniques (stroking) to bed two lovely ladies I'd met (I might write about that, if anyone is interested?) and in summer 2015 and feeling a bit ‘unloved', I applied for a place on that Autumn’s Level 1 course, again to be held in Wales. I received an email reply, telling me they were receiving twice as many men applying as women, making gender balance very difficult. I was told if I wanted a place, I must apply with a female partner who wanted to do the course.

Shit, that was impossible...or so I thought!
Old 01-11-2019, 11:58 AM

Since my return to the UK in 2012, I'd lived in my home town, looking after an elderly parent. This meant I was unable to return to fully paid employment and I adopted a frugal lifestyle. This meant dating (via the internet, for the first time) was not easy. Dates expected guys in their mid 50s to have plenty of money, I'd lost most of mine in Spain with the crash of 2008, so whereas I wasn't exactly poverty stricken, I was not a ‘good catch' either.

My first internet date was set up, a week before I flew back! It was with a local University professor (business studies) who, although we were the same age and from that town, I didn't know. We had a few old ‘friends in common’ however. I didn't go to well, but we agreed to meet again. This was not a lot better (in my view), but as I walked her to her car, she said “are we going to give this a go?”. Rather taken aback, I heard myself saying “I think we should give it a go!”. With that she leaned forward and kissed me. The kiss grew and 30 minutes later, I was climbing into her bed! The relationship developed somewhat, but we were never going to be soulmates (so J***** would tell me, over the phone) because we had little in common. She hated walking, unless to the dress shops, I hiked about 30 miles a week and hated shopping.

She came to Spain with me for a weekend, as I had to sign some papers, handing my share of the house there, to my ex. I took her to visit my favourite beach, but it was January and too cold for me to tempt her to get naked. The sex was quite good and her house was a much nicer place to spend time than the rented place I had then. Finally, we broke up over the cost of two glasses of wine, outside a bar in our local shopping centre...£12! I said we could have bought two bottles (and have change) for that price. She said we paid for the ‘ambiance’ which was not exactly St Mark's Square!

So, by May 2013 and the HAI course I told you about above and I'm single and poor! I hiked every weekend with a singles walking group, organised through ‘Meet Up' website networks. This was good for fitness and women outnumbered men two to one! Not that all the women were young and attractive, however.

My first weekend back in the UK and the day after my first internet date, I took the train to a small station in West Sussex. This was given as the start point of the group walk and (as I had yet to buy a car) one of the few accessible using public transport. There was no sign of any group in the car park, but a tall blonde lady in hiking gear was standing, seemingly waiting for them to arrive. “Are you part of the meet up group?” I called. She replied “yes, but I'm beginning to think this isn't the right place". Have you looked the other side?” I replied, “let's try there". We crossed the railway via a footbridge and immediately saw about 30 hikers chatting away. As we arrived, the leader looked at his watch and they all trooped off, the blonde and I trying to catch up! “I'm Pedro (not my real name!, but I'll keep it for OCC stuff!), this is my first walk with Meet Up". “Oh Hi” she said, “I'm M****** and it's mine too”.
At the back, we chatted for over an hour. M was a mother of two girls, the youngest was in her final year at school, the other was at Uni. Her husband (a wealthy businessman) had left them two years ago for his PA who was almost thirty years his junior. M was only now feeling strong enough to start looking for a social life...but NOT dating, making herself very clear! The friendship slowly grew over the next few years, we took turns to drive each other to the walks, once I'd bought a small car. She drove a BMW M Sport, but not very well! She also had lots of misfortunes, house floods, parental illness and bad financial decisions. However we got on well, she even agreed we would go on a ‘date' if or when she felt ready to get back into ‘that sort of thing’. ‘M’ was tall, about 5ft 10ins and had a mane of light blonde hair, her face had obviously been very pretty when she was younger, but it now revealed the hurt her husband had caused her. She appeared to have reasonably sized breasts and wide hips, but in walking and casual clothes, it was not easy to judge.

We used to change into walking kit at the back of our cars, I'd hold her steady as she hopped around, struggling to put on thick socks and boots, but apart from a peck on the cheek when meeting and parting, that was as close as we got.

We talked about everything in both our lives, she had heard about WNBR (no way!) and I'd told her about HAI (interesting, but I don't think I could do that) and my erratic internet dating, something else she didn't want to do. She would talk about her terrible ex, her kids and her difficult elderly parents. She was 48 at the time we met and also had to be a full time carer for her parents.

I told her about wanting to go back and doing Level 1 again, Level 2 being far too expensive! On our next walk, I then mentioned my new gender balance dilemma. To my surprise, she said "I'm not making any promises, but tell me again about HAI and what it's all about. I have a big birthday this year and its probably about time I shook myself into moving my bloody life forward. From what I remember, this sort of course just might be the thing to give me a kick start!". I was just taking this statement in when she added, in a whisper as we were walking in a group "I won't have to get undressed will I?". I assured her that everything was 'optional' and she would be free to do what she wanted, no pressure.

By the time we were driving home, she said " As long as nothing clashes that I've forgotten about, I'll come along to Wales with you next month...but you'll have to hold my hand". I agreed and began to wonder if I'll end up holding more than just your hand!

Photo of 'M' below.
Attached Thumbnails
154715489200064af36abc45650c0d822eb46a42ae90bf89a988000b85092e85b5234f13ef11966e265836d31818b5f9.jpg  

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 01-11-2019 at 12:06 PM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2019, 01:40 PM

I emailed HAI to inform them I was coming with a female friend and we were both given places for the Level 1 at Buckland Hall (again) in a month's time. The next few weeks flew by and despite a couple of scares over M being able to make it, she arrived at my place early and I drove us both.

The journey to Wales took over four hours on a wet Friday evening, thanks to extra traffic. The time passed with M and me talking about pretty much anything but the weekend ahead. I could tell she was nervous, but after having had a bad week at home (her daughter's dog had been unwell and younger daughter playing up about spending the weekend with her father) she seemed pleased to have something else to occupy her thoughts.
With about 30 minutes of the journey left, M started to ask questions about what was in store, this weekend. “um, you know you assured me, everything is up to me? She said. “you're ‘at choice’ all the time" I assured her. “no, that's not the thing that’s bothering me". I tried to reassure her “I'll be your buddy this evening, so you won't be with a stranger for the early part of the workshop and you can sit out absolutely anything you don't feel comfortable with, later on". She smiled and then added “ this buddy thing, I'm happy that we will be together...but will you be naked?” I'd given this some thought in advance and gave her an option. “nobody will be naked this evening, so don't get ahead of yourself. That option comes tomorrow, but I should not be telling you this. However, let's do tonight's exercise, which are just friendly fun things and at breakfast time tomorrow, we'll discuss it then... You might even fancy getting your kit off, by then!” I added rather hopefully. “I very much doubt that" she said “I've spent half my life hating my own body and tried my best to avoid my ex- husband seeing me naked, since the birth of my daughters. When I was young it was better, but I've never been confident, even enough to wear a bikini at the beach on holiday". I realised then that this weekend might well turn out very differently to the first one. To keep ‘M's friendship I might well have to remain semi dressed (as my old roommate Nick always did) all weekend. No ‘Doctors and Nurses' and no ‘shower or shower of love’ as that would freak her out, if she is worrying about seeing me naked. I think I might have made a big error bringing her along, but what choice did I have.
I was mulling this over when the first sign to Buckland Hall appeared about half a mile from our destination. M had been silent for a few minutes, lost in her own thoughts. “here we are" as I turned into the long drive. Nestled in fabulous parkland, M brightened up and exclaimed “wow, what an amazing place, is this it?”. “yes it is fabulous, isn't it” I replied to lighten things up. I swung into a parking space away from the main entrance. There were already about 30 cars already parked up.

We sat there taking in the view for a second and then M put her hand lightly on my knee and said “sorry, I've been selfish. You're used to nudity with your ‘mad’ nude race (for some reason she always referred to WNBR as a race!) and these sort of courses, not to mention nudist beaches. You be yourself this weekend and I'll be a big girl and make up my own mind on what I do or don't do. If you want to strip off, I promise I won't be offended...possibly embarrassed a bit, but not offended!”. I smiled at her (her hand was removed as I replied to her statement “I'll be just as embarrassed as you, I'm no ‘porno star’ when it comes to being nude, just try not to laugh too much!”. This broke the tension that had been in the car for the past few minutes and we both started giggling. “oh, I hope you are not going to be too much of a disappointment” she joked. Now it was my turn to worry a little!

We took our two small suitcases out of the back and made our way inside. The hall entrance was identical to my previous visit, two years earlier. A helper was giving out room keys and asking us to sign in and sign a paper promising not to take photos, turn off mobiles and not to leave the designated area around the building for the next 48 hours. Another helper was giving instructions on meal times and where to find our rooms. It didn't take a second to realise that this helper was the large ‘virgin’ from Norfolk that I had met on my last trip. “hello again” I said and she smiled in recognition “are you back for level 1 again then?” she replied. “I am indeed and I've brought a friend this time" I said nodding at M standing next to me. “great” she said, “ it’s a good thing to do this as couple, you will learn more about each other in the next 48 hours, than a year in the ‘real world'. I've done level 2 and level 3 since I joined and it's transformed my whole life". I half hoped M did not hear the remark about us finding out everything about each other, then I realised we were being treated as a couple! “we're not a couple, as such" I quickly added. “no problem, one way or the other, everyone is at choice and we keep the rooms strictly single sex, even if you were married! That's the HAI way!” our helper responded. Your room 15 and your lovely lady is in room 19, both up this, the front staircase.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:50 PM

We made our way up the stairs and M whispered “that's one hurdle negotiated” “what do you mean" I replied. “I did wonder if they would give us a double room, as we booked together!”. “oh, I thought I'd told you it's strictly single sex upstairs” I added “I'd not realised you were worrying about that too". “not worrying as such, just thought I'd have to lay some rules of my own, if we had shared". “here's mine" I said, and yours is at the bottom of the corridor. Hope we've got a good view!”. On entering the room I saw I had a very good view, a second later I realised that this room was the ‘famous' shower room from two years earlier. I saw the shower room was in use now, my new roommate had a large pile of clothes on the bed and more on the only chair in the room. Don't think I'll be so lucky with my roommate, this time I thought.

After dropping off my case, I wondered down to room 19 and knocked on the door. “come in, whoever you are!” called a female voice, not M's! I opened the door and sheepishly put my head around it. There, sitting on one of the two single beds was a strange woman. Well, that was my first impression!
The woman was part middle aged but part child, she had a face that could have been a young girl but at the same time could have been 40 something. She beamed a big smile and her whole face lit up “ooh! A strange gentleman called already and I've only been here half an hour" she giggled. She stood up and offered her hand, inviting me in the room.

She was about 5ft tall or even less, had very long straight hair and had a rounded but not at all plump body...and now thrust what I can only describe as a ‘giant cleavage’ highly visible in her low cut top towards me. “I'm ‘V', pleased to meet you". I looked down and was shocked to see the whole of her inner right arm was covered in a large ivy like tattoo. I tried not to stare, so looked down at her feet. They were bare and very small and petite, but again, there was the same floral tattoo, starting on one foot and disappearing up the leg of her leggings.

Now, I hate tattoos and really hate them on women! But this woman was rather attractive despite being heavily tattooed. At that moment M appeared from the bathroom. “oh, hello! I see you've met ‘V', she's new to HAI too and is from Portsmouth”. Portsmouth is about 30 minutes from where M and I live, so it was a coincidence. V then said “ if you'll excuse me, I have to make myself beautiful before dinner" and went into the bathroom.

M came close and whispered into my ear “and...she's a white witch too! Didn't see that sort of thing happening and we've only just got here!”.

I forgot to mention that M did attend church several times a year and had admitted to being a Christian in our walk conversations. I'd now arranged her to share with a practicing witch!!

We returned to the hall entrance and I told her about the common room and we went in for to have a drink as food was still 30 minutes away. The room was quite full, people were standing or sitting in small groups. I recognised the couple from Glastonbury who had hosted the social weekend and there, deep in conversation with a totally gorgeous woman of about 30 was Nick, back for his sixth Level 1! I smiled and he beckoned us over to join them. “This is Melanie, she’s a newbie to HAI” introductions were exchanged and I began to see how Nick operated. He went to every HAI event, never stripped off that I had seen, but always befriended the prettiest girl there. I knew from J**** that he had not had a girlfriend for over a decade, he got his kicks from these events.

Looking around the room it looked very unbalanced, about 10 or 12 guys and only one other woman not in our little group. “where are the other girls?” M queried. “probably getting themselves all dolled up" said Nick. It's always a balanced mix at HAI. Melanie (my goodness why are girls who are called Melanie always gorgeous?) seemed very calm and confident and she knocked Nick down more than once, when his jokes got a little suggestive.

A gong was sounded and we all trooped across the hall into the dining room, the buffet table groaning under the weight wonderful organic delicacies. “wow, this is fantastic” said M, piling her plate with food. We went over and found a place at a big table. Soon, the place was buzzing! The ‘missing’ women were soon evident, the witch (as I'll call her from now on) sat opposite us, next to a large black guy and a couple (a proper couple) from Dublin. We all exchanged our names and some offered more information on what had brought them to HAI.

Looking around the room, with the exception of Melanie, there were two girls who were even younger and quite a few Asian (Indian, rather than far east) guys, under 40. The mix seemed stranger than last time, I thought if I should mark out any girl for a potential partner on day 2, but with my mind full of looking after M and wondering if I could actually sit so close to her when I'm naked, I couldn't focus much on anything else. What happens if she laughs at my ‘slightly smaller than average’ penis or worse, sitting close and she does get naked...I could get an erection...it happened before. I was aware of being watched. The witch was looking at me across the table. It was then I was aware of her eyes, they were Sapphire blue (as were M's), but as the light caught them, they turned an incredible lilac colour. I thought rather childishly that it was ‘bewitching’! As I wondered if she might be an interesting possible partner for day 2, I caught sight of her tattooed arm and that put me right off, she's probably completely covered in the things!

After a very pleasurable meal, we were told to assemble in ‘the room of love’ where we lined up for ‘backjack' back rests. M and I were given labels to write our names on and I led her to a corner of the room, collecting our seating mats from a pile by the stage area. The helpers trooped in, followed by the facilitators, the same guy as last time, but instead of the very large black lady, we had a small thin lady of about 70 or more. My mind fast forwarded to ‘doctors and nurses' demonstration and having to see the very intimate parts of such an older lady. It transpired that this old lady was one of the HAI founders, dating back to the late 1960s in California. We were told that we were very honoured to have her here overseeing a Level 1 in the UK.

We then went through the preliminary exercises (described in my earlier posts), how to sit together and how to hug. We underwent a ‘mill and hug' and eventually a head and face stroke. M went along with it all, to my surprise, she too seemed happy to be stroked (albeit fully dressed) below her head and neck. Because we weren't supposed to talk in conversation, it was difficult to brief her or reassure her at every step of the way. But at the end of the 90 minute session, she exclaimed “I really enjoyed that, it was lovely to feel loving human touch again, for the first time in years...even if it's only from you!”. I didn't know to be pleased or offended!
Old 01-13-2019, 07:34 AM

We had a coffee (“decaf for me”, insisted M) in the common room, now with about half a dozen folk sitting around. A very young blonde of about 20 came in and looked around “do we just help ourselves” she asked, pointing at the coffee. “yes, did you arrive late?”. “yeah” she said, “bloody trains!”. I detected an Australian accent and she came over and asked if she could join us. “ train from London broke down at Reading and by the time I got on another, the last train to anywhere near here had finished. Had to get a taxi and it cost me £90! And I missed dinner and the start of the course". Her name was Hannah and it was her first Level 1. She was just 20, (had cropped blonde hair and a very trim figure) and in the UK on a gap year. “how did you find about HAI?” I asked, and was surprised by the answer. “ my parents have been organisers of HAI in Australia since before I was born, so I know all about it. I'd never wanted to be involved at home, specially as a teenager, but now, thousands of miles away from them, I thought it would be a good chance to try it!”.
Hannah was offered a place on the large old sofa, next to M, who started quizzing her on what she knew about the organisation. It seemed M was unsure if she was getting involved in a cult of some kind!

The door of the common room opened again to reveal the ‘witch’, dressed in pink floral pyjamas, only a missing teddy bear would have made her look more like a small child that couldn't sleep, so came downstairs to find her parents! “ so this is where everyone is hiding, I thought we all had to have an early night". I said “it's not late" looking at my watch...to find I'd promised not to wear one! That gave everyone a chuckle and the witch got herself a glass of milk from the large jug in the communal chiller.

She crossed to the sofa and announced “make space for a little one, budge up" the last part clearly addressed to me. I squeezed myself up against the sofa arm, to allow her at least half a cushion to sit down. She squirmed into place, her soft pyjamas brushing my bare arm. She held her glass with both hands, just as a child might. Glancing down, I saw that the top button of her pyjama jacket had popped undone...or had been left undone on purpose. She really was a big girl there, despite her short stature.

The witch was listening to the conversation between Hannah and M. Hannah explaining again the whole ‘at choice’ thing, “it's quite empowering” said Hannah, “you make your own rules and nobody will think badly of you". The witch then broke in with... “so nobody has to get their kit off tomorrow then?” Hannah smiled and replied “it's up to the individual, as I said there is no right or wrong". The witch wrinkled her nose and came straight back with “oh bum, I was looking forward to seeing a room full of naked men!”. I leant across from my squashed corner and said “don't worry, the men will get naked, from my limited experience, it's the ladies who remain dressed". M added “well this lady will remain dressed anyway, what about you two?” looking left and right at Hannah and the witch. Hannah replied first “I'm keeping my options open, so will wait until the time comes" the witch, wrinkling her nose added “ seems like a good plan to me too".

With that, her milk finished, “I'm off, back to bed...looks like we ladies might need our beauty sleep tonight girls" smiling widely. M stood up and agreed “I'll come with you", she leaned forward, gave me a peck on the cheek “goodnight, see you at breakfast!”. That left just me and Hannah on the sofa and it felt a little difficult to think of a new topic of conversation, so I too excused myself and went upstairs. As I left, I saw Nick (who had been reading in the corner) get up and head towards the sofa. ‘good old Nick, same old tricks' I thought.
On arrival in my room, I found my roommate (a guy in his late 20s with a shaved head and gigantic beard) sitting up in bed, playing with his I-phone. “hi, I'm Josh, can't seem to get a signal in this bloody place". I agreed and reminded him about the rules, introducing myself at the same time. “oh crap, I'd forgotten that...doesn't seem to matter with this reception anyway!” said my new roommate. “so, tomorrow we all get naked then?” he leered “a few fit girls here this weekend...and a few old biddies too, but worth a fuck!”.

I didn't quite no how to react to this, but said “you've been on one of these weekend things before then?”. He shook his head “no but my mates have been and they have all scored big time, the older ladies love the chance of a young cock inside them...it's a doddle after the things that we get to do here apparently”. “sounds interesting” I replied, not wanting to get drawn into anymore of this.

Under the covers, the sound of Josh's headphones ticking music into his ears, I began to worry. There did seem to be more young guys here, than last time. Were they all here for the same as Josh? Would M or the witch be a target as older women wanting ‘young cock’?. I didn't sleep very well.

I awoke, having moved all my thoughts forward. I'm here to contact with lovely ladies, had I not turned down casual sex not 10 feet from this very bed, last time! I was no better than these young guys, I'd just didn't dare admit it to myself!
After a shower (Josh snored on, his headphones still playing by themselves, under his duvet) I went downstairs, M and the witch were already there, chatting like old friends. “morning!” said M, we've been having a lovely time, we've already been out for a walk, despite the drizzle!”. I grabbed a banana and sat down opposite them both. “we've been hatching plans" said the witch. “and they are?” I replied. “wait and see, they are um...flexible” chuckled M. “We've got to go up and change, see you later” she added and they both left, giggling in a conspiratorial way.

About half an hour (having had more breakfast!) I entered the room and collected M and my backrest and went to quiet corner to wait the rest of the course. M and the witch came in together, both wearing sweatshirt tops and shorts, M's looking very much shorter and showing almost all her legs, together with half her tummy. She slid alongside me, “the witch has lent me these, do they look alright?”. “They look fine, nobody dresses up for HAI” I assured her. “can you see my stretch marks?” she queried. I looked and if I looked hard, she did have quite a few stretch Mark’s around her tummy “my eldest is responsible for those...I hate them". I told her not to worry, at our age we all have wobbly, lumpy or scarred bits, it makes us what we are. Don't worry, you look fine!”. She frowned, “the witch is a year older than me and she has the body of someone twenty years younger...and she's had three kids!”.

I was surprised by that, I couldn't imagine the witch being a mother. My thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of the facilitators and the room was hushed into silence. The morning exercises passed up to the coffee break, M and I joined a small group comprising of us, the larger Nigerian guy and the lady from Norfolk from my first course, now a helper to control our discussions.
I looked for Hannah, she was in a group of younger people, including Josh and one of the Asian guys. Melanie was across the room, I wondered if they would be near me when the upcoming disrobe session happens, in about ten minutes time!

After coffee, we entered the room and were told to stand in a semi circle and to close our eyes, the moment had arrived and I found my heart pounding like never before. What was I going to do and (more importantly), what would ‘my' ladies do? In a few seconds, I'd know.
Old 01-13-2019, 09:20 AM

I half opened my eyes, as the facilitators went through the detail of the disrobing. In front of me, about 6 feet away was Hannah, Josh and a few younger people. The witch and M were just off to my left, I tried to turn without being caught out. They had disappeared! Oh shit, have they left the room, was this their damn plan? Then came the call to disrobe...hell, what should I do?

This time, with M in mind, I had a pair of underpants under my jogging bottoms, last time I didn't, to force myself to get fully naked straight away. I pulled the bottoms off, should I go ‘all the way' or stay in underpants? I risked a peek ahead, Josh was totally naked and now appeared to be openly gazing around the room. I thought ‘bugger, get on with it’.

I pulled off my shirt and struggled a little (wishing I had not worn them) getting my underpants off, standing one foot. I heard a small giggle from behind, was that the bloody witch, had they moved behind me after I'd closed my eyes? Ahead, Hannah was virtually naked now, clad in a tiny pair of see through (from the back anyway) panties, Melanie also wore panties, my nerves started to grow. M and the witch must be still here, next we had to go to our buddies! The instructions came to return to our backrest and resume our buddy to buddy position for the next stage. Looking forward, I was shocked to see over half the room still wearing something or other. I felt VERY NAKED now!

On reaching the backrest, I turned and scanned the room for M. Then I saw her, oh shit! She was still wearing everything she had worn previously! “do you mind?” I whispered, gesturing my state of nakedness. “not at all, I was expecting it" she smiled. “do you mind me staying like this for the moment?” “I was expecting it!” I tossed back at her, winking cheekily. Getting into position was tricky, our legs interlocking as directed. “crumbs, your willy is very close to me" she whispered (we were not meant to be talking yet) it's funny seeing all nudie this close. In order to break her stare, I looked around the room for the witch. She was some distance away, but without being too obvious, I could see was at least topless, her big boobs were visible, even with her back mostly towards me, peeking out from both sides of her small back. A back with more tattoos too, what looked like an ornate butterfly on one shoulder and on the back of her neck (her hair was now up) what could be a pentangle, a witchcraft symbol.

M caught me looking and smiled. Any chance of conversation was stopped by the commencement of the stroking exercises. I went first, similar to last night, but now M had more flesh available to stroke. The jogging bottoms cut quite high, so her upper thighs were now exposed, cellulite clearly visible. To my surprise, she said ‘no barriers’ when we got to her body. I concentrated so hard, aware my penis was on full show, with nowhere to hide, if I got turned on. My turn to be stroked came next. When it came to lower body, I said “no barriers" too, testing her reaction. Her hands gently brushed down my arms and legs, she continued to my feet and her fingertips started back upwards. For a tantalising second, I thought she would touch my cock, but the fingers scouted around that region and finished on my chest.

The next was the first naked ‘mill and hug' as a room. We had to look each other in the eye, not anywhere else, for this. However, it was easy to take things in without being obvious. I realised that several more people were now more naked than I had originally thought. I got a lovely hug from young Hannah, looking every inch a teenager in nothing but pretty panties, with a tiny flower embroidered on the front. She had small but perfectly formed breasts and had become a popular target for males wanting a hug. Popular, but not as popular as the witch! Wearing rather large black panties, she had hardly moved but had a queue of guys wanting to bend down to hug her! She was loving the attention too! I caught her eye and she immediately moved against the flow of people to head my way. “want a hug big fella?” she whispered. “hmm, I think I do" I replied, trying not to sound too bothered. Her arms went around my neck (not the way we were taught to hug) and pushed her gorgeous breasts into my torso. I could feel them changing shape as she pushed against me, far harder than we had been advised! She take a step back, thanking me politely. I now allowed my eyes (already looking downward) to feast themselves on her firm big rounded breasts, large oval areola with now swelling nipples. Goodness they were glorious, her tummy was a little rounded and far from flat. Arms and legs were slightly chubby, but if I could look past the tattooed bits, she was lovely. Her cheeky grin got wider and she whispered “loved seeing you getting your knickers in a twist, by the way!” and then she moved on, her little queue following her around.

I glanced for anyone else I'd wanted to get closer too and caught sight of M, sitting by herself at the side of the room. She had started the exercise, but dropped out. I went over to see if she was ok. When I reached her, I realised that if I stood next to her, my dick would be in her face! I slid down next to her instead. “alright?” I asked. “not really, I'm such a bloody coward, keeping all my clothes on when pretty much everyone else has just gone for it". “do what your comfortable with" I try to reassure her. “I can't go around hugging naked folks like this" I feel like some pervert! A young guy with a beard and a giant cock (Josh?) asked to hug me, I felt so stupid when I turned him down, I came over here to escape. I was about to say something, when she added “ and he was a fit guy too, I must be mad". I tried to put my conversation with Josh to one side. “do whatever you want, just relax and don't blame yourself for anything” I said, wondering if I was just repeating myself. “look away" she hissed. “sorry" I replied. “turn your head to face the wall, I'm going to get comfortable with myself!”.

I looked away as my peripheral vision caught sight of her taking off items of clothing. I gulped, how far would she go? “you can look now" she whispered. I turned my head to see she taken off everything but a pale pink g string type of panties. “wow, M" I said, “your gorgeous!”. She was indeed gorgeous too, her breasts were full (not as big as the witch, but not small) with very large pale pink nipples, pointing outwards. Her tummy bulging over her panties, but I could still see what looked like blonde pubic hairs escaping the triangle of cotton. “give me a bloody big hug" she said, a tear appearing in the corner of her eyes. We hugged for a minute, she sobbed her heart out for a while and pulled back. “sorry, nobody has said I'm gorgeous for so long, it made me a bit emotional”.

In the room, the session had moved on, without us knowing. We decided to stay put, as we had missed the start of a group thing. A helper came over to check on us “we'll sit this out, if that’s OK?” I asked. The Male helper replied “of course, do you want a tissue?” he held out a box of Kleenex towards M. “oh, how thoughtful” she replied, taking one and blowing her nose loudly. Nearby a group looked in our direction, wondering what had caused the noise!
I held her hand and told her how brave she had been and how happy she will be, for being brave. I also added that it would get more ‘involved’ but she had overcome the hardest bit of the whole weekend.

The group session ended with lunch and the groups broke up, to find their clothes. The witch came straight over (not bothering to find her clothes first) “ahh, what a pretty picture” she said. We both stood up as she approached closer. “this calls for a group hug" she announced. Before we had any choice, she reached up (both M and I were almost a foot taller) and put her arms around our necks and pulled us all together. I was aware of four large squashy breasts being squeezed against me, my penis throbbed slightly. Thankfully the hug didn't last as long as the solo one I'd had earlier with the witch, so I got away without a hard on. That would have ruined the whole day. “come on, I'm starving” said the witch “ I'm really loving this stuff!”.

I looked at M who looked reflective “ I just been hugged by a naked woman, well half naked anyway, and I've got my bloody tits out in front of everyone, including you! I also have to say that she pulled me so hard in that hug, that I accidentally brushed my leg against your naked willie too...and I'm still alive!
She let out a long breath and said, “ I suppose now I have to get dressed again, just as I'm getting comfortable!” I advised her that it would be best, we then adjourned to the dining room, now clothed again.